Depression is one of the vices that have affected the lives of so many people and as a result so many calamities have been occurring, e.g. suicide, mental disorder and lot more. The feeling of hopelessness can make one think of committing suicide and also commit other atrocities, if you get to notice some strange signs in a person then you need to really take a closer look at such a person.
One’s activeness gets to reduce whenever he/she is faced with challenges, take for instance losing one’s loved one of one with marriage issues; such a person tends to face series of happenings which most time is referred to as ‘clinical depression’.
Depression is witnessed in families, and yet this happening is not recorded in most families. Thing that sprout up depression are still not known yet by many up till now. What most people are aware of is the combination of both stresses undergone in the environment plus genetics, if you must know it is the combination of the two.
Signs revealed when one is depressed
- Feels of worthlessness or guilt
- Inability to stay focused, indecisiveness
- Inability for one to derive pleasure from things he loves doing, social withdrawal
- Irritability, worry, anger, eagerness, agitation
- Loss of strength, persistent tiredness
- Pessimism, feeling of indifference
- Lengthened unhappiness or unexplained weeping
- Constant thoughts of suicide or death
- Attitudes towards appetite and sleeping style
- Unaccountable pains and aches
Depression is not about knowing what only causes it. Not only mental disorder is involved, as other factors bring about this aliment. This factor includes;
- Biological differences: – People who are faced with depression appear to manifest physical observation in their heads. The importance of these changes up till date is still doubtful, but may ultimately assist pinpoint causes.
- Brain chemistry: – Neurotransmitters are brain chemicals that occur naturally that likely help in bringing about depression. When these chemicals get unstable, it may be linked up with depressive indications.
- Hormones: – Talking of changes in the body’s harmony of hormones may be strife to increase depression. Changes in hormonal functional can manifest from thyroid issues, menopause or series other conditions.
- Trait which are Inherited: – Depression is relevant with people whose biological (blood) relatives have similar condition. Researchers are trying everything possible to find genes that add to the causes of depression.
- Life happenings: – Traumatic experiences which include death especially losing a loved one, facing financial difficulties, high level stress, or childhood experiences which sprout out depression.
Who is very much at risk Men or Women?
Depression is often witnessed right form the teens, 20’s or 30’s, but one truth is that it affect anyone irrespective of their age. Research reveals that women get depressed compared to men. But I believe this is due to women who are very much likely to receive treatment.
Certain factors have been identified by researches which seem to inflate the risk of being affected by depression.
- Taking excessive alcohol or abusing of drugs.
- Blood relatives who have in time past had depression, bipolar disarray, suicide or alcoholism.
- Certain type of medications, such as some hypertensive medications or sleeping doses (one need to dialogue with his/her doctor before halting any medications)
- There are some personality traits, which includes feeling low self-esteem and being extremely dependent, pessimistic or self-criticism
- Depression experienced when one was a teen or a young child.
- History of anxiety disarray, borderline personality disarray or post-traumatic stress disarray.
- lethal or chronic aliment, such as diabetes, cancer, or heart malfunctioning
- Stressful or traumatic happening, such as sexual or physical abuse, the loss of a loved one, a difficult relationship or financial problems.
Depression is a fatal situation that can impose a terrible toll on families and individuals. If depression isn’t attacked properly it can bring about behavioral, emotional as well has health related issues that can disrupt one’s life. Complications connected with depression may comprise:
- Abuse of Alcohol or other substances
- Fear, panic disarray or social detestation
- Excess obesity or weight, which can bring about heart disease and increase in blood sugar level
- Family discrepancy, relationship issues, and school or work challenges
- Unwanted death arising from other medical situation
- Self-brutality, such as cutting
- Social segregation
- Suicidal attempts or swallowing of poison.
Dealing with depression while young?
As an individual we all tend to feel very low a times. Yes we might have the feeling that nobody understands us, or even feel you are under pressure just because your friends are invoke, or people tend to give them more attention neglecting you. Depression is a physical occurrence which is felt by one with extreme disorders in one’s body plus mind. It is very natural to feel sometimes bad, but when this is encountered continuously for like two weeks then one need to check closely him/herself.
Depression should be dealt with right from the early stage, as it is of greater risk to try living with this slow killing illness, be it a family or friend, we need to check with the lives of our people to ensure they are in good state of health. Health is wealth they say, it is when there is health that one has a hope. I tried every possible means to get a natural cure to depression and I discover a program called ‘Depression protocol’.
I had someone who has been wrestling with this aliment for long and after the use of this program she was totally free and regained back her happy life. Ladies are very easily prone to depression compared to men and as you all know, we all need a happy and free from worried life, don’t we? To get freedom from this illness why not try this out!!!